|resources:||Home Mailing List ?> Installation ?> Source Code ?> Members ?> Bugs Screenshots ?>|
A button for cookie stuff. Currently it does:
- Show cookie permission for the current site.
- Select cookie permission for the current domain.
For Firefox 3.5.x
For Firefox 3.0.x and 3.5.x
For Firefox 1.0 to 2.0.0.x
Note: This is not longer maintained. It is known to have problems (due to some bug in Firefox)
- fixed some xpcom errors
- cleanup resources on exit
- version 0.9.2 cookiebutton wasn't working right
- did a bunch of optimisation work to make things smaller/faster
- add observer for "perm-changed" to make permission changes "live".
- Firefox 3.5 compatibility release.
- Firefox 3 only release. Firefox 3 doesn't seem to have the context menu problem.
- bugfix release, 0.8.9 doesn't fix all of the context menu problem. Hopefully this fixes the last of them.
- bugfix release, 0.8.8 doesn't fix all of the context menu problem. Hopefully this fixes the last of them.
- clear cookies stopped working since 0.8.6. Fixed in this release
- bugfix release, 0.8.7 doesn't fix the context menu problem. This fix "should" work.
- bugfix release, 0.8.6 seems to cause context menu to malfunction. Hopefully this will fix it for good.
- clean up code abit
- add hungarian translation (contributed by Mikes Kaszman Stefan)
- firefox 2 compatibility update
- misc fixes
- Added more translations (contributed via babelzilla and coordinated by urko).
- Cookie Button only (toolbar)
- Missed a file in version 0.8.3
- Options/Preference window didn't work in 0.8.2
- Fixed bad CSS.
- Now works with cutemenus crystal svg.
- Added Spanish locale (contributed by urko).
version 0.8.1 (cookie button only)
- Mac icons now working on the Mac (hopefully), someone with a mac please test and let me know ;)
- avoid a hang at startup
- Cookie Button: toolbar button for easy access to cookie permissions
- Cookie Context: context sub-menu for easy access to cookie permissions
- Cookie Status Button: status bar button for easy access to cookie permissions
New in version 0.6
- bug fixes
- tweaked icons (by Cees Overgaauw)
- context menu option (suggested by Boudewijn OVERGAAUW)
New in version 0.5
- New pretty icons contributed by Cees Overgaauw
- support for Firefox 1.5